Published November 8, 2021 | Nonprofit News
Check out a variety of funding opportunities, ranging from grants to advance access to justice to loan financing for nonprofit social enterprises. We will refresh this section regularly, but please note that funding deadlines may have passed between updates. Also note that we are not able to provide more information about specific opportunities; please contact funders directly.
Want to share funding opportunities with Ontario’s nonprofit sector? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is accepting applications for its Resilient Communities Fund, starting November 10, 2021. Eligible organizations can apply for a portion of this year’s $42 million in funding for their community-based projects. The deadline is December 8. Review the Resilient Communities Fund requirements.
- The Ontario Arts Council will offer a new Indigenous Arts Support program this year, according to an Ontario government press release. Details still TBA. There is also a new Career Catalyst: Project Grants for New Generation Artists fund that closes Dec. 16.
- The Desjardins Credit Union GoodSpark Fund aims to boost regional development and socioeconomic recovery, investing $250 million by 2024 in projects that support community priorities, including youth, sustainable development and entrepreneurship. https://coop.desjardins.com/ca/goodspark-fund/index.jsp
- The Government of Canada is accepting applications for its Active Transportation Fund. Nonprofits are eligible to apply.
- Nonprofits are eligible for the federal Jobs and Growth Fund if they support clean tech, clean economic growth, green regional clusters, and or help businesses transition to a green economy. Apply through the Regional Development Agencies, FedDev Ontario (Southern Ontario) or FedNor (Northern Ontario).
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund – Open
- Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund – Open