Published July 28, 2021 | Nonprofit News
Check out a variety of funding opportunities, ranging from grants to advance access to justice to loan financing for nonprofit social enterprises. We will refresh this section regularly, but please note that funding deadlines may have passed between updates. Also note that we are not able to provide more information about specific opportunities; please contact funders directly.
Want to share funding opportunities with Ontario’s nonprofit sector? Contact us at email@example.com
- The Ontario Government has announced $5 million over two years to support services related to intimate partner violence under the Victim Support Grant Program.
- The Tourism Relief Fund is a funding opportunity with a national budget of $500 million over two years to support tourism businesses and organizations adapt to public health requirements.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation has launched an initiative that will focus on funding projects aiming to demonstrate community land trust and land assembly solutions for affordable housing. Closes August 27.
- Canadian Women’s Foundation Community Needs Grant is a one year flexible funding opportunity for a maximum of $20,000. Deadline is August 6.
- Employment and Social Development Canada has launched the Enabling Accessibility Fund for projects that make communities and workplaces more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund – Open
- Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund – Open