Published July 28, 2021 | Nonprofit News
Check out a variety of funding opportunities, ranging from grants to advance access to justice to loan financing for nonprofit social enterprises. We will refresh this section regularly, but please note that funding deadlines may have passed between updates. Also note that we are not able to provide more information about specific opportunities; please contact funders directly.
Want to share funding opportunities with Ontario’s nonprofit sector? Contact us at email@example.com
- The Government of Canada has announced $340 million over five years to support Indigenous-led conservation, including by scaling a pilot program to create the First Nations National Guardians Network. The intent is to enable Indigenous leadership and facilitate Nation-to-Nation relationships, including with communities, foundations, and business.
- The Ontario Government has announced $5 million over two years to support services related to intimate partner violence under the Victim Support Grant Program.
- The Tourism Relief Fund is a funding opportunity with a national budget of $500 million over two years to support tourism businesses and organizations adapt to public health requirements.
- Employment and Social Development Canada has launched the Enabling Accessibility Fund for projects that make communities and workplaces more accessible for people with disabilities.
- The Government of Canada is accepting applications for its Active Transportation Fund. Nonprofits are eligible to apply.
- Nonprofits are eligible for the federal Jobs and Growth Fund if they support clean tech, clean economic growth, green regional clusters, and or help businesses transition to a green economy. Apply through the Regional Development Agencies, FedDev Ontario (Southern Ontario) or FedNor (Northern Ontario).
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund – Open
- Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund – Open