We welcome recommendations for nonprofit resources. Please read our criteria below and complete the form to recommend a specific resource.
Guidelines for submitting or recommending Resource Centre content
- Resources must be applicable to public benefit Ontario nonprofits and charities
- Resources must fit within Resource Centre categories/hubs:
- Operating a nonprofit
- Network building
- Social enterprise
- Maximizing impact
- Subsector Focus
- Nonprofit news
- Content providers must ensure that their resources are accurate and up to date
- Resources must be plain language and useful
- Resources must be freely available/accessible to anyone visiting the site (under Creative Commons Non-Commercial License)
- Resources may be in a range of formats (including video and audio files, text, etc.)
- Priority will be given to resources developed by public benefit Ontario nonprofit and charitable organizations.
Content that will not be accepted as resources:
- Advertising or promotional material
- Politically partisan material (including material that supports or criticizes a specific political party)
- Hateful, intolerant, and discriminatory material (including material that discriminates against people based on a protected ground, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Code)
- Material that is not considered useful or relevant for public benefit nonprofits in Ontario.
ONN reserves the right to:
- Periodically review resources for accuracy, relevance, and clarity
- Ensure resources do not duplicate current material.